Terms and Conditions
This event is an initiative of GDG Marbella and is NOT an official event of Google or his Flutter Team.
Dates and location
FlutterConf 2019 will take place on 18-19 of October in Centro Cultural El Trapiche Guadaiza, Marbella (Spain).
To stay up to date on the latest information on sessions, speakers, and activities, be sure to visit the FlutterConf official website, RSVP on Meetup and follow us on Twiter. You can also follow and join the social conversation about FlutterConf via official hashtag #FlutterConf. In addition, we’ll be emailing important information to all registered attendees, along with check-in instructions prior to the conference.
The first edition of FlutterConf will give you a full day of sessions and hands-on workshops. Foogle Developer Experts on Flutter & Dart technologies around Europe will present and everyone will be able to chat with them and the other attendees at coffee breaks, lunch and after party and more.
To buy a ticket follow the link, select required ticket type, fill in the required information and pay for it.
Once you’ve successfully paid for the ticket you’ll reach a confirmation screen and receive an email with the ticket. Please don’t forget to download it on your device or print it, as it’s required for entrance.
Early bird tickets
General Admission: €10
Conditions: until 31th July
General Admission: €20
Conditions: until 12th October
General Admission: €0
Conditions: please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
We’ll be offering a limited number of press passes to qualified members of the media. To submit a request, please email email@example.com for more information. Please note that we’ll have a limited number of press passes available and will be vetting requests. Our team will contact you if we’re able to accommodate your request.
Registration Terms & Conditions
- Tickets for FlutterConf are for both main and workshop tracks. Still, places for workshops are limited and you will be able to book a spot using subscription forms that will be provided. The workshop spots will be provided on first come – furst served basis.
- You may buy a ticket on behalf of the other person (for example, make a gift). Just mention during purchase the name, company and title of the person who will attend the event.
- FlutterConf tickets must be used by the original registrant and are non-transferable.
- By registering and accepting any discounts, gifts, or items of value related to FlutterConf, you certify that you are able to do so in compliance with applicable laws and the internal rules of your organization.
- At check-in, we’ll check your ticket prior to assigning you your FlutterConf badge. If you don’t have proper identification, you won’t be able to receive a badge and won’t be admitted to the conference.
- Attendees aren’t permitted to bring guests to FlutterConf or to the after party. If you have someone traveling with you, they’ll need to register themselves and purchase an attendee ticket.
- Photographs and/or video taken at FlutterConf by GDG Marbella, or others on behalf of the conference organizers, may include your image or likeness. You agree that GDG Marbella may use such photographs and/or video for any purpose without any compensation to you.
- All information entered into the registration form must be correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge. All information expected to be entered in English or Spanish. Some of the information entered (such as name, company and title), will be displayed on the attendee badge.
- By registering for a ticket you acknowledge that your information will be used in accordance with Tickets provider Terms of Service.
- All registered attendees agree to allow GDG Marbella to contact them regarding their registration and attendance at the event. By registering for a ticket, you agree to allow GDG Marbella to communicate with you via email with information regarding the event.
- You agree to be solely responsible for your own safety, belongings and well-being while participating in FlutterConf. Organizers won’t be liable for your participation in FlutterConf.
- Applicants and attendees can request the deletion of their registration data after the event ends by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
More Registration Details
- Please make sure to register using the name that matches the government-issued photo ID you’ll be presenting when you check in to the festival.
- Registration for FlutterConf includes two days of sessions, workshops, admission to the after hours party, and attendance at the keynotes. We also provide complimentary snacks each day. In addition, attendees receive a conference badge and may be offered additional gifts.
- If you aren’t a resident of Spain, you should check with your local government to determine the required documents and arrangements needed for your travel to Spain.
All presentations at FlutterConf will be in English or Spanish.
Badges & Badge Pick-up
To expedite the check-in process, we’ll begin badge pick-up at 8:30 AM Saturday, October 19. Make sure to bring your ticket, as we’ll need to verify it prior to assigning you your FlutterConf badge. If you don’t have proper identification, you won’t be able to receive a badge and won’t be admitted to the conference.
Everyone is guaranteed a seat for the keynotes but the best seats will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. So make sure to come in on time!
Please note, you may not share, give, or otherwise provide your badge to anyone. FlutterConf badges aren’t replaceable, so don’t lose yours or you won’t be readmitted to the conference. You must wear your FlutterConf badge to gain admission to the conference, including the sessions, workshops, and afterparty. If requested by security, please display or provide additional identification. FlutterConf badges may include your name, company or work title (if provided).
All registered attendees are invited to the afterparty on the evening of October 19th. The conference badges will be required for entry. Please join us for drinks, music, games, and more. Alcoholic beverages will be available for those 18 and over.
FlutterConf is a community tech event, so please be comfortable and casual. There is no enforced dress code.
Smoking is only permitted in designated outdoor smoking areas.
No solicitation or selling of items or services is allowed at FlutterConf. Any attendee conducting these activities may be removed from the conference.